Best Immigration Software Canada
Choosing the right software solution is one of the most challenging decisions you’ll ever have to make as an immigration lawyer and/or consultant in Canada. Since most of these tools come at a premium, you’ll want to get value for money by choosing an option that streamlines your operations to increase productivity, keep operational costs low, and improve the customer experience.
The best immigration software for Canadian Practitioners includes Caseasy, INSZoom, QuickImmigrant, Officio, and Ecan. These come with specialized features to ease the burden of client management, protect your data, facilitate remote work, and so much more.
Keep reading to find out exactly how each of the above software tools can help you take your immigration business to the next level.
Caseasy was designed to make life easier for Canadian immigration law practitioners by providing all the tools they need to automate and exponentially grow their business. It comes with several tools to support that bold claim, including a cloud-based platform that makes working remotely hassle-free.
Other tools include a client management file management system that conforms with industry standards to keep your data safe and ensure compliance with ISO standards for handling client information. There’s also a forms processing network that uses FPN to make it easier to complete all types of immigration forms (including barcode enabled ones), so you have more time for other important stuff.
And because data analysis is a critical part of any business, an analytics dashboard is also part of the package to give you insights on your on-going and past cases. This makes it easier to track progress, which is how you know what’s working for your business and what’s not.
But perhaps the most important feature is the security system, which features an isolated database instance and a 256-bit, enterprise-grade security encryption. Together, these tools provide maximum protection to your client records.
INSZoom software provides a faster and hassle-free way to manage Canadian work permits and immigration applications. Whether you’re an immigration lawyer or consultant, this software can help you streamline your operations so you can get more work done and avoid potential run-ins with compliance authorities.
It does that by:
- Automating end-to-end management of your immigration cases
- Leveraging unique technology to auto-fill applicant-related data on all immigration forms, so you don’t have to manually key in repetitive information.
- Auto-updating all immigration forms within 72 hours of government-enacted changes.
- Providing a fully stocked library of immigration forms, including Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) forms for Federal and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
- Facilitating faster collaboration by doing away with the mundane bulk of work involved when using “Smart” questionnaires to capture client info.
In addition to helping streamline operations and ensure compliance with relevant authorities, INSZoom also comes with several security technologies to ensure that your data is not just secure, but also always readily available.
- 256-bit encryption technology
- Military-grade secure data centers
- Multi-factor authentication
- 24/7 service uptime and availability
What’s more, all of these security tools are ISO 27001 certified, and the customer support is always available whenever you encounter an issue. Such is the service provider’s commitment to customer service that they go the extra mile of providing virtual and on-site training to make sure that all members of your team know how to use the software properly.
Since it was launched in 2001, QuickImmigrant software has helped thousands of Canadian immigration consultants and lawyers manage relationships with their clients more efficiently. This online Customer Relationship Management system can be accessed from any part of the world, meaning you can use it to remotely render your services.
Thanks to the provided QuickForms, you can fill out, organize, and update client application forms seamlessly.
Other important functionalities include:
- A quick and simple application process for all immigration procedures. The best part is, you don’t have to fill the client questionnaires every time you use a particular form for a customer. Rather, you’ll only need to fill out a single online questionnaire for each customer, and the software will automatically capture that info and apply it to all subsequent forms related to them.
- An organized Client management database that allows you to search for anything client-related and update anytime.
- Secure online storage of your forms.
- A collection of over 1600 PDF immigration forms from which forms for each client’s file are automatically selected according to the type of the customer’s application.
- More than 80 types of applications (both provincial and federal) are covered in English and French.
- A user-friendly interface. This eliminates the need for training or supplementary software purchases.
Officio is a software tool designed to help Immigration law practitioners in Canada automate their practice. Simply put, it’ll transform your business into an automated online office through easier client and forms management.
The client management database comes with the following functionalities to help you run your business more efficiently:
- It allows you to securely store and organize all important client info.
- It allows you to combine several search criteria for the most complex queries.
- It facilitates advanced reporting, where you can save report queries for future use or export them to Microsoft Excel.
- There’s an advanced system of reminders, so you don’t forget important tasks.
- It facilitates collaboration so you can seamlessly assign time-sensitive tasks to other members of your team.
- It allows you to keep important client-related notes, including key takeaways from discussions and tasks that need to be performed on their files.
In addition to delivering the ultimate record-keeping efficiency, Officio also saves you time by streamlining how you utilize the various immigration forms. It does that by:
- Providing over 400 Service Canada, Federal, Quebec, refugee, and citizenship forms.
- Linking all related forms together to facilitate an easier transfer of data from one form to another.
- Providing forms in both French and English.
- Allowing the use of annotations on each form so you can guide your clients on things like where to sign or answer any questions they might have.
Ecan is an online immigration software tool designed for Canadian and Australian immigration consultants and lawyers. In addition to Canadian immigration forms, this tool also comes with Australian visa forms, making it a great option for practitioners working with clients looking to gain citizenship in these two countries.
- The beauty of Ecan is that it allows Canadian practitioners to sync immigration assessment management with their websites. That means once your clients submit assessment information through your website, it will go straight to Ecan without you having to press any button, where it will be easier to manage.
- Speaking of making immigration assessment easier, this software tool auto-scores all submissions according to the latest Canadian laws and provides recommendations based on the results. What’s more, you can send information regarding qualifying and disqualified immigration applications with a single click.
- Another noteworthy feature is the calls and follows up system, which is great for practitioners looking to grow their client base (and who isn’t?). In just a single click, you can assign follow up tasks for all received immigration assessments to your sales team so they can track and manage all interactions with your prospects.
- There’s also a user-friendly email management interface. Thanks to the built-in email designer, you can customize all your emails to look exactly how you want them to. And as with many CRM systems, you can include photos, documents, or any other type of attachments to your emails. You can also trigger automatic emails and schedule in advance emails for things like sales, birthday gifts for clients, and so on.
- Lastly, Ecan supports efficient and robust accounts management. The software’s account management interface allows users to create different accounting schemes for each criterion, and each account is auto-updated according to the various transactions. What’s more, it’s easy to track received and pending payments by simply searching relevant queries.
That brings us to the end of this discussion. Hopefully, these five options will help narrow down your search for the best-in-class software for Canadian immigration practice.